[mapserver-users] mapserver 7.6.2

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 07:40:10 PST 2020

The original error looks like it was related to this:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39700537/undefined-reference-to-boost-serialization-functions

I think you do something like this (see
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25243336/specifying-libraries-for-cmake-to-link-to-from-command-line
):

  cmake ... CMAKE_C_STANDARD_LIRBARIES="-lboost_serialization"

The new error looks to be related to multiple versions of GDAL installed.
If you search on "AH01215: GDAL: In GDALDestroy - unloading GDAL shared
library" you'll see that error referenced in a couple of forums, including
mapserver-users. Do you have both a package and source-built GDAL? You
might be better off uninstalling the source-built stuff.

--Steve