[mapserver-users] layer with "truncated" symbols 2

Leehan mathias.cunault at inrap.fr
Fri Mar 27 04:36:15 PDT 2020

Thanks for all these links.
I read most of them and understood a very few. I tried to find the simplest
solution for me.
In OL doc, I noticed a gutter option for ol/source/TileWMS. According to
this, on Mapserver side, there was a parameter to adjust :
tile_map_edge_buffer, I never found where to modify it !
So as a start, I only added a "gutter: 50" on my js file. As far as I
understand : a buffer is created around red circle so symbols are "cut" but
farther so they appear entirely. It was enough.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t372757/map.png>

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Mapserver-User-f4226646.html