[mapserver-users] cgi-bin/mapserv double free error on RHEL 8.2

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 20 05:58:20 PDT 2021

Thanks all for your help.

We found two versions of libproj and two of GDAL. This was due to
PostGIS pulling in newer versions.

PostGIS came from a repository and mapserver was compiled. We are
currently trying to figure out the best way to resolve this.

One other question; Is the old php mapscript and  new swig php mapscript
mutually exclusive?  In other words, do we build MapServer with one or
the other?  That is my guess.

Thanks,

*Worth Lutz*