[mapserver-users] Possible override class-generated legend graphic?

Bjørn Ove Grøtan bjorn.ove at grotan.com
Tue Jan 12 01:36:18 PST 2021

Hello

I am familiar with how I can override legend urls (1) in the GetCapabilities-document,
but when calling GetLegendGraphic directly on the layer the layer metadata for
legend graphic is not affected.

The issue I'm having is some cartographies will not generate a representative legend
e.g. piecharts and v-line-shift style node-cartography (2)

Anyone have any input on how (if possible) to override the legend when calling
GetLegendGraphic on individual layers?

(1) wms_style_<style_name>_legendurl_href (https://mapserver.org/ogc/wms_server.html)
(2) v-line-shift (https://mapserver.org/mapfile/symbology/construction.html#changing-the-center-of-a-point-symbol)

--