[mapserver-users] Please add your site (or OGC services) to the MapServer Gallery

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 27 10:23:44 PDT 2021

Hi everyone!

A few years ago a new MapServer user reminded us that we need working examples
of applications (and MapServer-driven WMS/WFS/OWS services) listed on
our map gallery.  Please take a minute to add your site and specs
(respecting the syntax and alphabetical order) at:
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/MapServer-Site-Gallery

It has become a great resource!  Please take a moment to make sure that your MapServer-driven site or OGC services are listed there, especially as we are getting closer to the big MapServer 8.0 release.  So help show off the powers of MapServer!!

Thank you everyone :)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training