[mapserver-users] Floating point exception

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Apr 1 05:38:55 PDT 2022

Ciao Luca,

I had earlier documented by usual PostGIS debugging steps at
https://mapserver.org/optimization/vector.html#debugging-speed-issues-with-postgis

Also, instead of the "-map_debug 3" option with shp2img, try "-all_debug
5" (use "3" if you just want to show the draw speed times)

The goal would be to output the exact query that MapServer is trying to
execute against your database, and then try running that query at the
psql commandline.

And, if all else fails, be sure to retry all of this with a build of
today's MapServer "main" branch, and try with map2img.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training