[mapserver-users] Floating point exception

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Apr 8 04:43:02 PDT 2022

Ciao Luca,

I am wondering also if you tried to access the PostGIS data through
ogrinfo yet (to confirm there is no data issue).  Note that I'd
recommend GDAL 3.4.2, PROJ 8.2.1 with MapServer-main.

  ogrinfo -ro PG:"user=xxxx password=xxxx host=127.0.0.1 port=5432
dbname=xxxx" table -summary

Then, follow along the debugging document (
https://www.mapserver.org/optimization/debugging.html ) and add the
following inside your MAP object in mapfile:

   CONFIG "CPL_DEBUG" "ON"
   CONFIG "CPL_TIMESTAMP" "ON"
   CONFIG "PROJ_DEBUG" "ON"

Then re-retry map2img with -all_debug 5, and look for the full SELECT
query made to your database, and run that same query inside psql
commandline.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training