[mapserver-users] dynamic ows_serviceurl

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Apr 13 16:07:35 PDT 2022

This is exactly why PHP MapScript has been so popular for so long
("wrappers" of OGC services) and why so many examples of this exists in
the MapServer documentation.  Honestly though, someday I also hope for a
more direct way to handle these dynamic changes, but until then,
#mapscriptrocks :)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training