[mapserver-users] vector tiles?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Feb 23 06:38:16 PST 2022

Hi Rich,

Good catch, if you file a ticket for this in the docs repository I will
tackle: https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer-documentation/issues

(for Windows users, MS4W includes the MVT demo, but you make a good
point, and more could be setup for users out-of-the-box, I will tackle
this for the MS4W 5.0-final release: https://ms4w.com/trac/ticket/369 )

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training