[mapserver-users] How can I get blur visual effect for lines or outlines?

lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se
Wed Feb 23 07:23:09 PST 2022

Hi,

I have made an example about the layer Composition pipeline, since there are some missing information in the documentation.

https://gist.github.com/LarsSchy/4aa75fd2a6bc7eb01a7cff9beb64b59a
The mapfile in the GIST shows how to use the Composition pipeline. The examples are based on what Thomas B. has described on the users-list in the past.
In addition to that I have added examples with a line and a point symbol.

Have fun / Lars Schylberg