[mapserver-users] How to limit the width of the outline when the symbol size changes with the map scale?

Kyle Qian kyleqian at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 15:56:24 PST 2022

Hi, when I set up a map for points, I use SYMBOLSCALEDENOM to change
the size of points and MIN/MAXSIZE to limit it, but there seems to be no
way to control the width of the outline of points. The outline seems to
keep getting bigger as the map zooms in. The image below is the result map
as the map zooms in:
https://pasteboard.co/JC19o7caYHHk.png
Is there any way to solve this problem?
In addition, it seems that there is no way to set the transparency of the
outline separately. Is it necessary to use a separate STYLE to implement it
with GEOMTRANSFORM?
Thanks.