[MapServer-users] Mapserver and WMS time - could somebody have a look at my test server, please?

Trygve Aspenes trygve at aspenes.priv.no
Thu Nov 17 04:22:39 PST 2022

Hi Stafan

Looking at you getCapabilities I see like
<Dimension name="time" units="ISO8601" default="2022-11-13T095149Z"
nearestValue="0">2022-10-12T095941Z,2022-11-13T095149Z</Dimension>

Look at the documentation you need the time to be formated like this:
https://mapserver.org/ogc/wms_time.html#time-patterns

Trygve