[MapServer-users] Asking help for urgences

Boubacar Bah bahbouba.909 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:07:03 PST 2023

hello Jeff McKenna it's been a long time since I post the same question but
without a satisfactory answer I have a problem with the tinyows server.  is
tinyows functional with the ms4w by what I have checked all the required
configurations but so far the problem cannot be solved.  I followed all the
steps detailed on your Site to save new data in the Frida database but in
vain.  but I think the server has problems because the tinyows site is not
even functional, here is the address http://www.tinyows.org