[MapServer-users] Symbol image on s3 bucket?

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 06:43:56 PST 2023

Hi Marcin,

This is not currently possible (fopen is used to read these files [1]), but it would be a very nice feature to allow the GDAL virtual filesytems to be used for symbols (and maybe also fonts).

Seth

[1] https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/blob/5dbbf8a19abb2f30b4852b72c8661faac14ae4c9/mapimageio.c#L1099

--
web:https://geographika.net