[MapServer-users] Mapfile examples for Feature shadowing and drawing offsets.

lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se
Thu Mar 2 05:23:42 PST 2023

Hi again,

I have uploaded the mapfile that I used to produce the images for the presentation.

https://github.com/LarsSchy/FOSS4G-2022/blob/main/layer_comp2.map

I guess that You can play with your offset lines with this mapfile.  One easy way to get started.
Please share if You come up with some new innovative usages of the filter pipeline.

Have fun / Lars S.