[MapServer-users] I want to change Map

최종호 newrun40 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 17:00:16 PST 2023

Hello everyone.!
Good morning.

I'm Choi and I'm Korean.
I'm trying to load and manage a map.

1. I found mapwingis for C#

2. I found video for sample
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBu9XgrfZfM
    In this video, he gets map images with SAS.planet program and supplies
maps with ms4w.
    After, he loaded the maps in C# project with axmap.

3. I did the sample and it works well.

4. It will take about 200 days to get 20 level's maps with SAS.planet
program for some area)

5. So, I got new maps about 4TB from https://www.ngii.go.kr/ is Korea's
National Geographic Information Institute

6. But, I failed to load the new map in sample c# project

    // Source code used in video C# project
    providers.Add(providerid, "map",
"http://127.0.0.1/map/z{zoom}/*{y}/{x}*.png",
tkTileProjection.SphericalMercator, 0, 13);

    // Modified Source code
    providers.Add(providerid, "map", "http://127.0.0.1/map1/z{zoom}/
*{x}/{y}*.png", tkTileProjection.SphericalMercator, 0, 13);

7. After I found some differences.

    - Sample's map is Google map based EPSG:4326 and file's array is
{zoom}{y}{x} and image's size 256*256 pixels

    - But my new maps are based EPSG:5179 and files array is {zoom}[x]{y}
and image's size
512*512 pixels

If someone knows the way to load my new maps with ms4w
Please, let me know.

Thank you!

Best regards
Choi.