[MapServer-users] Publishing PostGIS-Rasters using mapserver

Felix Keßler felix.kessler1 at web.de
Tue Apr 2 06:58:34 PDT 2024

Hey Guys,
I am trying to publish my data that is stored as 4-band rasters in a
PostGIS-DB using mapserver. However it is super slow and the data is
simply wrong. I added my data directly to the map from the DB and added
the mapserverWMS and mapserver returns really bad results.

Here is my Layerdefinition, table is a partition of one big table that i
try to publish.

|LAYER NAME sentinel_2rgb TYPE raster STATUS ON VALIDATION "table"
"s2_20[0-9][0-9]_[0-9][0-9]_[0-9][0-9]" END DATA "PG:host=host port=5432
dbname=dbname user=user password=pw table=%table% column=rast mode=2"
PROCESSING "SCALE=AUTO" PROCESSING "BANDS=3,2,1" METADATA wms_title
"sentinel_2rgb" wms_abstract "abs" wms_srs "EPSG:25832" wms_extend
"-1877994.66 3932281.56 836715.13 9440581.95" # https://epsg.io/25832
projected bounds END END Any help would be appreciated, Felix PS: I sent
this mail before from the wrong mailadress, I do not know if everyone
gets it twice now. If so: Sorry! |