Nomination of Peter Moran to VisCom

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Thu Apr 6 00:46:47 EDT 2006

Greetings,

I am nominating Peter Moran for a seat on VisCom.  Peter can provide
professional expertise to our group. In addition he will be able to
throw weight behind out efforts with his network and resources. I
have added Peter to the list if you have any questions.

Here is a short bio:

Peter Moran started in GIS digitizing maps and creating geographic
data products at Geographic Data Technology (now TeleAtlas) in
LymeNH.  Other GIS-related work stints include 2 years at CACI
performing project work for federal transportation agencies in
Rosslyn, VA, and nine years at ESRI in Redlands, CA in various
product and web marketing roles.  He is currently a Sr. Product
Marketing Manager within Autodesk’s Infrastructure Solutions
Division, managing product marketing for the new MapGuide technology.

Do I hear a second?

Daniel Brookshier | Community Manager | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 972.422.5261 | C 214.207.6614 | dbrookshier at collab.net