[VisCom] New announcement for VisCom

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Sun Apr 16 16:58:08 EDT 2006

The announcement showed up on our committee  feed page:
https://news.osgeo.org/committee-news/announce.html

Announcements also show up in your "My Page"  page when you are a
member of a project. https://www.osgeo.org/servlets/StartPage

Because we don't have an RSS aggregator yet (working on it), you need
to be sure to send an email to the web committee to make sure it
shows up on the front page. I've posted it for you.

Daniel Brookshier | Community Manager | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 972.422.5261 | C 214.207.6614 | dbrookshier at collab.net