Next meeting of Visibility Committee?

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Tue Apr 18 12:12:03 EDT 2006

Can we get a meeting scheduled? We should really schedule a regular
IRC meeting so that we can do a little brainstorming and vote in
members. Right now I think there is a lot of stuff related to events,
but we need to look at the following:

Officially vote on committee membership (list still shows 'Potential
Members')
Process for press releases
Developing a contact list for promotions (news organizations and
related web sites)
Evaluate osgeo.org web site stats
Work out todo list http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/VisComTODO
Other things we can come up with

Daniel Brookshier | Community Manager | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 972.422.5261 | C 214.207.6614 | dbrookshier at collab.net