[VisCom] Next year events

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Wed Aug 30 03:42:05 EDT 2006

Dear VisCom,

I would like to suggest Map World Forum (http://www.mapworldforum.org/)
scheduled 22-25 January 2006 in Hyderabad, India.

The organizers have expressed support for organizing a OSGeo Workshop
at the Forum (see mail from Sanjay Kumar). Details need to be worked
out.

I would also like to suggest that we consider a F2F during Map World
Forum. It may also be easier to have Representatives of OSGeo Local
Chapters in Asia (China, India, Thailand, Indonesia etc.) to participate
in the Map World Forum.

Regards

Venka