[VisCom] sanity check a lightning talk abstract?

Andrew Kelly akelly at collab.net
Thu Jul 6 13:28:46 EDT 2006

Jo,

Not sure if this helps your creativity for the title but there is some
irony in the fact that you're bringing together geographically
distributed teams to build applications to understand the geography.
Spatially distributed teams collaboration on spatial technologies, one
world mapping itself, something along those lines...

Just a message from the peanut gallery :).

Andrew

Andrew Kelly | Practice Manager Developer Networks | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 781.639.1394 | C 908.489.4358 | akelly at collab.net