FOSS4G Conference Summary

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 3 16:08:25 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I've put together a summary of the conference, from my personal
highlights and from OSGeo's perspective.

http://spatialguru.com/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=33&Itemid=43

I would like to offer it as something we can use to spread the word
about the great conference and the Sol Katz award.

I cc:'d Markus, Luc, Claude and Jeff in the hopes that their eyes
could find any errors I may have made about some of the details.

What do you think we could do with it?  Any important changes that
you see should be done?

Tyler