[VisCom] Next meeting

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Mon Oct 23 17:36:57 EDT 2006

On Mon, October 23, 2006 22:53, Michael P. Gerlek wrote:
> OK by me, I will update the agenda page (and send a reminder Wednesday).
>
> I think have two main things on my mind right now for the meeting:
>   - review of PushDesign's logo suggestions (which I should receive
>     tomorrow, and will send out to y'all forthwith)
>   - discussion of what events we're going to do in '07
>
> -mpg

Cool,
we will need to come up with Branding/Sales requests for OSGeo projects (I
am just citing this from the incubation list and do not understand what
this exactly is supposed to mean). We should talk this over on thursday,
everybody seems to be waiting for us.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

Arnulf Christl