[VisCom] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Terms of logo use and linking)

Jennifer Daehler Jennifer.Daehler at autodesk.com
Tue Sep 26 13:59:23 EDT 2006

Hi Tyler,

I'm attaching here some draft guidelines that I did some time ago for
OSGeo.  I've simplified them somewhat in response to some questions from
the mail lists in the past.

I think this would be a good starting point for VisCom to consider.

In particular, see my comment regarding approval for logo usage -- which
is inserted in a comment box within the document.  Something for your
consideration (and the board's probably).

Best regards,
Jennifer Daehler
Intellectual Property Counsel
Autodesk, Inc.