[VisCom] Presentation Templates

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Wed Sep 27 14:32:32 EDT 2006

Michael P. Gerlek wrote:
> I only did that because (I think?) the CN file system doesn't support
> versioning.
>
> Should just make a subdir called "OLD" or something, or just blow away
> the old version and stop worrying?

late runner up...

"blow away the old version and stop worrying" is the correct process. We should try to keep the library concise and clean, it is already hard enough to find the required documents. There are already documents in other languages makign it even harder to keep track of what is going on. And there are some metadata fields that can be used during upload and there is a status (from draft to archived) that helps orientation.

I have no idea how this library might be managed using the drupal site. We should start working on that and get rid of the current thing asap.

Regards, Arnulf.