[Viscom-dev] FW: [Mass-Market-GEO] Where 2.0 brainstorming

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 25 11:39:55 EST 2007

I have not been in touch with them lately, but someone really needs
to.  I think having an interoperability demo-fest would be a great
way for us to engage with each other.  I'm seeing this opportunity
forming more and more and is something I think OSGeo + OGC can really
take the lead on.

Aside from that I really want to follow up with our opportunities
with Where 2.0 organisers directly, but have been too swamped.
Anyone else out there who would like to coordinate it?  I have some
ideas, but not much time at present to be effective in making them
happen.

Tyler