[Viscom-dev] another event

Arnulf Christl (WhereGroup) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Sun Jan 28 06:24:53 EST 2007

On Sun, January 28, 2007 00:30, Michael P. Gerlek wrote:
>> Shouldn't at least this be in German language?
>
> Oh yeah, sure, right, go ahead, leave all of us poor monolingual folks in
> the dark...
>
> -mpg

Hi,
(lol) but while you are at it - please linger on this sensation a little
longer and realize that this is excatly what you all are doing to the rest
(large majority) of the world the whole time! I really don't know how to
hammer this realization into our brains more efficiently except for
repeating it like a prayer wheel, so pls bear with me. Maybe it helps to
add some exclamation marks. !!!!! Better now? See how futile my job is...
:-)

Having said this - as of now we have a tree of flags with different
languages on the portal!!! (thanks Tyler). So: International Community -
please wake up and get interested and start to translate and/or produce
content of your own. Now. Haha. Anyway, we *can* do it now, *if* we decide
to condescend to helping our language poverty stricken NA friends. Yes, I
should have become a diplomat...

Regards,

With best regards,
Arnulf Christl