[Viscom-dev] FW: [Mass-Market-GEO] [Tc] OGC in Where 2.0 2007

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Jan 31 16:23:26 EST 2007

Guess we'll just have to come up with a sexier interop demo than them.
:)

Preferably with a full SDI.  GeoNetwork + several WMS/WFS providers +
several clients?

Can we come up with a compelling and realistic scenario?

Perhaps some individual proprietary vendors (Safe software - new spatial
ETL server?) could be convinced to participate as data sources for
interop?

Jason