[Viscom-dev] Budget stuff...

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Thu Mar 1 19:48:43 EST 2007

I just opened the boxes...  We have one black sheet with logo, 86x152 --
might be a table drape, I think.  We also have one of those
rectract-o-matic banner dealies (by expandmedia.com), black background
with our logo -- size is about (my height) x (my width).

If someone has links to the Where 2.0 pictures, I could show you :-)

-mpg