[Viscom-dev] Meeting schedule

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Oct 3 16:11:58 EDT 2007

Arnulf wrote...
> And yes - we even got a budget now for Marketing, it is not much
> (15k) but this should be used carefully and properly to get best
> results
> for all of OSGeo.

It's worth noting that the draft budget the board worked out last
week included a primary focus on marketing by allocating most of the
extra funds toward it.  We are an important committee, let's get back
in action with a clearer focus...

I propose we resume our meeting schedule of every other week,
starting October 10th at this time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?
month=10&day=10&year=2007&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=0