[Marketing] Re: [Viscom-dev] OSGeo Marketing strategy...

Dean Mikkelsen dcmikkelsen at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 9 13:47:19 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Looking a the flyers produced from GeoNetwork Open Source, they are impressive and very well written.

You can find some copies of the flyer on home page for the project.

I'd be interested in the Design Cost and the Printing Cost. We'd also should be able to keep the marketing files on one central site/server and be able to check them out/check them in (much like Trac) for Version Control (so we don't have people always coming in and modifying them).

Maintaining brochures and documentation can be as complicated as maintaining code.

Cheers,
Dean