[Viscom-dev] OSGeo booth layout...

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Sep 7 14:36:07 EDT 2007

I've went ahead and organised with the conference venue to make sure
we have some items ready for the booth when we arrive.  There will be
a couple long tables, a few pedestal tables and some casual chair or
sofa spots for folks to sit and talk (about OSGeo stuff of course! :) ).

We will also have 4 PC's set up on tables at the end of our booth for
general public use.  The space will still be fairly open but also
will have OSGeo as a central focus.   We may also have the large
video display coming with John Graham, for showing off cool really
big imagery flythrough apps like ossimPlanet using a remote control
pointer, etc.  This is still tentative.  If it doesn't happen we'll
just have more room for standing to demo apps or sitting to talk with
each other.

Hope this works out, any questions, just ask.