[Marketing] Marketing Meeting

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:22:55 EST 2008

Arnulf, I would like to come to this meeting, but will be on the bus to
work.
I might catch the end of the meeting if you keep talking for hours.

I've put together http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Case_Studies and would
welcome feedback.

I think the next step is for all projects to invite their users to
contribute Case Studies. It might be best for this to be done under the
umbrella of the marketing committee.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect