[Marketing] Budget

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Wed Feb 13 13:43:18 EST 2008

+1 in general for this page from me.

I assume the amounts are in $US ?

I think saying "2-3 events at $2-3,000 each" is perhaps not quite right,
e.g. I am requesting $1K for GeoWeb.  I think $3K would be the top end,
but I could easily see amounts from $500 up.

I'm not clear what branding Phase 2 will consist of, I'll wait to see
what Jeroen et al are suggesting.  (I'd be disinclined if it was > $5K
though..?)

-mpg