[Marketing] Meeting Wednesday (check time)

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Jan 14 13:32:35 EST 2008

After talking with Arnulf, we agreed that it would be worth meeting
this week.  I propose we meet this Wednesday at the following time
(same as last meeting):
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?
month=1&day=16&year=2008&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Please double-check the time for your timezone - it may have changed
since the last time you attended!  If you want to suggest a different
meeting time, please let the list know.

I started an agenda page at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Marketing_Meeting_2008.01.16

I didn't get the minutes written up properly from last meeting, but
will try to get it done from reviewing the IRC logs.