[Marketing] Next Marketing Committee meeting Wednesday Jun 9th (2008-07-09) at 14:00 UTC

Daniele daniele at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Jul 1 00:56:44 EDT 2008

Dear All,

I am sorry I haven't been able to attend the last meetings. I have
shifted apartment and for a while I have had no internet at home. The
time of the meeting here in Japan is a little late (11pm) and
unfortunately I cannot access internet from another place at that time.

As soon as I get internet again at home I will attend the meetings as usual.

Kind Regards,

Daniele.