[Marketing] Communication Strategy doc online

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 18:59:02 EDT 2008

I'm very excited to see so much thought and obvious effort having gone
into this marketing strategy.

I've read through and added some comments in red and will make a
concerted effort to give the Marketing committee some more attention
that I have done lately.

In general, I think it would be worth discussing how marketing will be
implemented (OSGeo local committees come to mind).

Out of interest, how has the plan been funded.