[Marketing] Flyers

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Jun 5 19:16:00 EDT 2008

I created the first set of brochures well over a year (maybe more)
ago.  They have been online for a long time at:
http://www.osgeo.org/visibility

Then I think someone in Germany took them and updated them (maybe for
FOSSIG last year ?).  So I uploaded them onto that same page and
called them v2.  There wasn't really any discussion about doing
updates, so they were done outside of Marketing Commitee input - I
just took what I got.

Apart from that, I've held off doing any more until we get some
branding help.

Make sense?
Tyler