[Marketing] Marketing and Communication Plan interim version

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Wed Jun 25 17:20:07 EDT 2008

Hi
I commited the doc as odt to SVN. It is still full of unfiltered ideas and
not intended for broad distribution as it is now. I would like to stick
the next development version into the Wiki but will not be able to do this
right now.

I like this version a lot. We still need to skip over the first few pages
and condense some of the fill words out.

If you want to proceed in the Wiki please go ahead, I'll join later.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--
Arnulf Benno Christl