[Marketing] Next Marketing Committee meeting Wednesday Jun 9th (2008-07-09) at 14:00 UTC

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Mon Jun 30 08:47:02 EDT 2008

Hi,
I scheduled the next meeting for Wednesday 9th of June, same time. If you would rather have another time or date please let this list know.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee#IRC_Meeting

We have a few todos until that meeting, especially consolidating the Marketing and Communication Plan (see previous mail) and replacing all logos with the new version. When that is done we should make a Press Release. Anybody feeling like putting together some marketing blurb on why we did it and what it means to us please do so.

Regards, Arnulf.

--
Arnulf Benno Christl
http://www.osgeo.org