[Marketing] OSGeo GSoC 2008 Flyer

Arnulf Christl (WhereGroup) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Mar 14 08:45:12 EDT 2008

On Fri, March 14, 2008 01:50, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Arnulf Christl wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>> can someone please stick this into SVN and post a news item and attach
>> this PDF? It can be added to any content page using Drupal.
>>
>> For some reason I cannot commit to the brand new marketing SVN.
>>

> Arnulf,
>

> I have commited this in svn at:
>

> http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/flyer/OSGeo_GSoC_2008.pdf
>

> I would prefer to hold off on a publicity blitz till after we are
> accepted as a mentoring organization (Monday I think?).
>
> Best regards,

Yes, obviously as we don't even know whether we will be selected...

I will be traveling a lot in the next three weeks so that my appearance
here will be rather sporadic. Ideally someone else from Marketing could
take the lead to distribute this quickly and efficiently. If not Frankbot
#23 or #31 will surely fill in the gap... Unbelievable efficiency. You
must be Borg. Not one but a lot of them...

Regards,