[Marketing] 4th gvSIG meeting

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas xurxosanz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 10:59:58 EDT 2008

Hi committee

I write to you as gvSIG project member and as OSGeo Spanish member :D

I've created a page at [1] for the 4th gvSIG conference. Last year
OSGeo had presence at this event with presentations and a meeting for
the free gis book.

[OSGeo personality]
This year I don't know exactly what we will do but at least we will
present the new Board and hopefully the final approval of OSGeo
Spanish as an OSGeo official Local Chapter.
[OSGeo personality]

[gvSIG personality]
>From gvSIG, we will be happy to have OSGeo as a colaboation entity for
the conference as last year. I'm not sure what kind of involvement I
can ask from OSGeo besides the oral presentations. Maybe we can print
some OSGeo flyers, or put a poster somewhere.

There won't be booths AFAIK

Shall we use the new OSGeo logos? We need vectorial ones but, witch ones?
[gvSIG personality]

ughh, cheers!
[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/4th_gvSIG_Conference
--