[Marketing] OSGeo event in Portugal

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Oct 14 12:41:34 EDT 2008

Hi all, catching up on my email after a week away.
A couple ideas on this:
* who has the booth banners and any other "left overs" from FOSS4G?
Tim? Ari?  Perhaps those can be forwarded to Jorge.
* re: shirts - same as above.  I can't ship any from here in time.
* there is some (English only) handouts available to print here.  I'd
love to see a spanish version:
** http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/brochures/two-side-overview/
** http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/bookmark/

Hope that helps!  Let me know if you need more,
Tyler