[Marketing] Introduction

Miguel Montesinos mmontesinos at prodevelop.es
Wed Oct 15 06:26:16 EDT 2008

Hi Tyler,

I just want to help. I really don't know how the work is really done, so
I don't know if I can help the same being or not a member of the
committee.

Being a member would be glad for me, but I let you decide whether you
think I can contribute outside or inside the committee.

I begin to crawl the list archive to see what's being done.

Regards,

Miguel Montesinos