[Marketing] Re: Re: Where 2.0 2009

David JONGLEZ david.jonglez at camptocamp.com
Mon Oct 27 03:32:38 EDT 2008

Hi Paul, Hi all !

[I'm David Jonglez, one of the 4 associated directors of Camptocamp, in
charge of marketing and commercial issues. I'm new on this list (last
week) and must be more envolved in the futur ...]

We would be interesting to participate at Where 2.0  conference and
share OSGeo Booth (if it's possible). We have some really good
experiences organising the OSGeo Village on GeoEvenement (France Geo
event - about 10 to 15 booth on a 220m² aera dedicated to FOSS :-) ) and
would be pleased to help organising this event.

David

marketing-request at lists.osgeo.org wrote:
> Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 20:35:53 -0700
> From: "Paul Ramsey" <pramsey at cleverelephant.ca>
> Subject: [Marketing] Re: Where 2.0 2009
> To: "OSGeo Marketing" <marketing at lists.osgeo.org>
>
> No thoughts, concerns, etc?
>
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Paul Ramsey <pramsey at cleverelephant.ca> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'd like to see us take a strong run at next year's Where 2.0, and
>> convert some users into sponsors. Silly Valley is the home of lots of
>> OSS users, so lets make some contacts and suck a little money out of
>> them.
>>
>> I've started an event page, and await your words:
>>
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Where_2.0_2009
>>
>> Paul

David JONGLEZ
Directeur associé