[Marketing] Meeting reminder

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 00:35:07 EST 2009

Tyler, and others,
I don't like backing down from commitments I've made, but I'm afraid
FOSS4G is soaking up all my spare time and I will have step down from
non-FOSS4G marketing activities. I had volunteered to manage the
allocation of funds to conferences.

I'll still be heavily involved, as most of my FOSS4G activities are
related to OSGeo marketing.