[Marketing] FOSS4G marketing/incubation meeting

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 07:54:15 EDT 2009

Hi Cameron:

The marketing committee and live dvd mailing list will need to contact
the projects directly.  It seems our role is to introduce new projects
to the foundation. As the foundation needs change (based on marketing
requirements for example) we can have a meeting and update our
incubation document to match.

Regards,
Jody