[Marketing] An OSGeo-ES poster

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Jan 25 05:43:10 EST 2010

Hello Jorge,

I am Astrid from the Mapbender team. Are you maintaining the poster. I
am from the Mapbender team and it would be nice to add the Mapbender
logo to the poster as Mapbender is an OSGeo project.

What do you need to add the logo? Or shall we better add it on our own?

Best regards Astrid

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas schrieb:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde