[Marketing] Re: [Live-demo] Alternative to describing maturity with stars?

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Tue Jul 13 14:55:17 EDT 2010

Hi Marketing,
the "Maturity Rating" [1] part of the Marketing Artefacts page is still
very much in discussion. The page does not clearly state that it is not
official OSGeo process but work in progress. To avoid giving the
impression that we have a "Maturity Rating" which we currently very much
don't have I suggest to separate this out to either the talk page of
this Wiki page or a separate page altogether.

Some of the other requirements might make sense right away but are also
still in discussion or at least have not been communicated properly to
the projects as official OSGeo process & or requirement.

Best regards,
Arnulf

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Artefacts#Maturity_Rating